Currently, Girls Night Out by Shawn Yancy – Giving Foundation for Women & Children is ALL VOLUNTEER. No one receives a salary. That’s why volunteers are an integral part of who we are and at the heart of all our efforts. We welcome volunteers of all ages.
If you have questions or ideas, or if you’d like to plan an activity to help, please read the suggested ideas below.
To get started:
- Host a fundraising event to benefit GNObySY-GFWC
- Host a backpack and school supplies drive (NEW backpacks only)
- Host a holiday toy drive (New Toys Only)
- Host a book drive (New Books Only)
- Host a winter coat drive (New coat, hats, gloves sizes 0-16)
- Host an essential care kit drive
Together we can develop a project that’s meaningful and affective for your school, church, business, neighborhood association, fraternity, sorority or friend group… as well as for the families we serve.
VOLUNTEER YOUR PRO-BONO SERVICES
Whatever your trade or professional background may be… whether you are a CPA, hairstylist, lawyer, mechanic etc. we invite you to use your expertise in support of the women and children we serve!
We host multiple events throughout the year. We always need volunteers to help with everything from set up to clean up.
Your generosity makes our work possible, and in return we work very hard to ensure every dollar you give makes a real difference in the lives of the women and children we serve.